Gene W Scheel DMD
Dr. Gene W. Scheel, along with his dental team, welcomes you to Lacamas Dental, where we have done all that we can to provide you with the best care. We hope that upon your visit, you will find our office staff friendly and our accommodations comfortable.
Gene W Scheel DMD Grew up in small town of Carson in the heart of the Columbia River Gorge. He started his college at Clark College then went to OSU for his bachelor’s degree then finished dental school at The Oregon Health Sciences University. He graduated with high honors in all aspects of dentistry. He was one of the youngest dentists to graduate in the U.S. and had an early acceptance into dental school during his sophomore year of undergraduate studies. He has continued his education with numerous CE courses and study clubs including the well respected Seattle Study Club.He previously taught dentistry at Clark College and The Oregon Health Sciences University.
Dr Scheel graduated dental school in 1994 and has been serving Clark County since as a general dentist. He has always been an avid outdoorsman. He loves fishing and most any outdoor adventure. He has owned horses since he was a child and grew up with a very country setting and lifestyle. He has raised many exotic pets including his pet Canadian Lynx named Annabel. He has always loved motorized sports which has included racing motor cross, racing jet skis, boating, four wheeling, riding his Harley, and his favorite passion of snowmobiling.
Dr Scheel resides in Washougal and spends much of his free time on his small ranch that is the furthest property out of Trout Lake, WA by Mt Adam’s. The love of his life is his two step daughters Kari and India which both recently graduated to become a hygienist and nurse.
- To make you our topmost priority.
- To provide you with immaculate care.
- To communicate with you, every aspect of your dental treatments.
- To base your individual hygiene program on the most up-to-date techniques.
- To follow current standards in dental care and use the latest high quality materials and supplies.
- To respect your individual needs and your right to decide which treatment you will receive.
- To make you comfortable and relaxed for your entire visit.